Monday, March 5, 2012

February. Photos.

February can be a hard month. The weather usually is a mess, although this year there were more sunny days than usual, it seems as if the year's shortest month lasts the longest.





But thanks to this month's photo challenge I kept myself busy and had a great time!!

There were some challenging ones this time around- strangers (on the 4th) i was chicken.




There were some great photo options at Gygi's but chickened out and opted for the mom's at Saige's dance class The phone (on the 15th), my phone is my camera!! So we went with a plug in phone that looks like a lot of fun for the iPhone.




But some of my favorites were-




#1 my view. This was the start of my doughnut tour. I'm on a mission to find the best doughnuts in Utah and have a serious mission planned. Just wait for this one, my Mom has been doing research, enlisted a crew, and we will report back with you. This was a good start. Bacon doughnuts must I say more?




#2- my favorite words hanging on my living room wall. These words get me through the harder days.




#12- inside my closet, you will notice lots of color and lots of empty hangers. Must be laundry time.





#16-Something new. New sunnies from Target. Connie, my sis, has the same ones!! We love target!!




Here is a recap off my monthly calendar app. Love this thing, it keeps them all together. And it's great to look back on them.





Thank heavens for a short month. This one was a little harder for me to keep up on, being sick in the middle of the month I slacked a little but caught back up.





Here is march's line-up. I'm already excited and looking forward to #11, #13, #20, and #31.
Hope you at least try it this month, let me know if you do, and if you want a day by day line-up follow me on Instagrams (heathersmithy is my name) and I would love to holler back!!

Enjoy your March!!

3 comments:

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

so fun to see your photos daily and now the recap!

kimberly :)
@anightowlblog

House of Smiths said...

WHAT!? Your doughnut mission is SO AWESOME!!!
Have you tried the doughnuts at Kiwi Bakery in Magna? I know, it seems weird and "out there", but for some reason, they have the BEST doughnuts! There's this crumb doughnut......... okay, I'm going to just stop talking about it because I just drooled on my keyboard a little. (stupid diet) ha!
Really though, you MUST check them out! And I would LOVE to know where you think the best doughnuts are in Utah when you're done... Cason would LOVE to know... he's a huge doughnut fan :)

Unknown said...

Fun photos! I love the doughnut mission too!
P.S. Try Daylight Donuts in Sandy (11400 S 51 E). They're really good!