Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
We awoke to find a great new lawn ornament Sunday morning. Thanks , to whomever it was, but don't be alarmed if you find it on your doorstep. Just pass it on. (And thanks Adhis for bringing this to all of our lives.)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I normally don't do these things, but I thought why not, a moment to think about Matt, hey I can do that. Sorry Matt I know you will probably not enjoy this, but I don't think you really read our blog so HA!...
1. Where did you meet? **Note this is kind of odd and random, just hope it makes sense and you follow***I worked with his brother, Nate, and Nate set me up with Matt's friend Cj, after hanging out with Cj a few times he brought Matt to come to my house to visit. Matt was different than any other guy I had ever met, I thought he was a little odd but in a good way. A few months went by, Matt moved to Provo, and then we finally started hanging out.
2. How long did you date before you were married? After hanging out with all of our friends for FOREVER, we finally decided to publicly announce we liked each other. After all that it took almost THREE years, but then we were married.
3. How long have you been married? It was three years on June 14th.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always so willing to give me back rubs, and brings me a root beer for my "root beer kind of day". Also surprises me with Cabelas red licorice, Oh so yummy. We are both terrible at surprises, but i love the phone calls telling me what surprise he is bringing me!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I agree where do I begin..... (sorry Matt, don't get upset) I love your eyes, your knobby knees, your shaved head and of course your cute buttock. (thank heavens saige got his, sorry milo you got mine, (thats a post in itself))
6.What is your favorite quality of his? I have always loved his strong will and that amazing drive and determination that he doesn't want all to know exists, but those who do know you see right through that hard exterior. I admire his ability to talk to anyone and can relate with everyone!! And that sense of humor:
SORRY MATT FOUND OUT ABOUT THE PIC HAD TO DELETE IT!!!
(Need i say more?)
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Buddy. It use to endearing but he now refers to everyone like that, so not so much, but anytime anyone says "hey buddy" i think of him and laugh. So its still good.
8. What is his favorite color? (I agree Jennica, is this even a real question?) browns or greens. Anything neutral and earth tones.
9. What is his favorite food? Sushi
10. What is his favorite sport? His sports are a bit different then most guys. He loves to watch football, basketball, etc. but he doesn't really participate in them. He is a hunter. Bow hunter. Need I say more?
11. When and Where was your first kiss? After he moved to Provo at his house on 8th north and I don't know the date, and I know Matt has no idea.
12. What do you like to do together? NOTHING! We both usually have a million things going on, so if we can just sit and talk that is our favorite. Sitting watching Saige, usually laughing at her shocking things, tickling Milo. And cooking together, Matt is a great cook.
13. Do you have any children? Yes, Saige 2 and Milo almost 9 months! Having them so soon in our marriage makes up for the 3 years of dating right? that is what i tell myself!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is an amazing singer, but i love it when its just for me. Also he has great knowledge of the scriptures, which I am getting to pick his brain even more. (He never wants to be the know-it-all who talks to much!)
15. Who said I love you first? He did. We both felt it long before we said it, but were both too stubborn to say it first. Ha I won that one.
16. What is his favorite type of music? Best way to describe his music is... coffee house. He likes acoustic stuff, but if the lyrics of any song have some great deep meaning he is all for it. Ben Harper is his love and secret crush.
18. Do you think he will read this? Only if someone tells him about it, he doesn't really know how to log on to our blog!!!
I LOVE YOU MATT!!
I Tag--- Natalie Smith, Jen Barney, Bonnie, Sadie and Jo, and anyone else!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
" Iron Chef McDonald" (in my best chairman voice)
Team Kat Kora:
(and some how by the end of the night Saige ended up on top of the pot rack begging not to get down..... hmmm)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
What an amazing Dad I have! Today is his 51st birthday and I hope he knows how much I love him. He has been an inspiration to me as long as I can remember. I am so lucky to have been able to work with him and get a kiss on the forehead from the boss everyday. He has such a great relationship with our Heavenly Father and has always honored his priesthood and brought our family the blessings of the priesthood. (Which is a task with 7 women to take care of). He always makes me feel so welcome and I love to see his face light up when he sees my family. My children love him and love playing with "Banka". Thank you for all the lessons you have taught me, and the things I am still learning from you. Happy Happy Birthday! I love you
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
..... After grunting in the corner for a moment she came running over,
Saige- "MOM MOM its a little guy its a little guy!!"
Me- " What is a little guy?"
Saige- "My Peeyou! (that is what she refers to her poop as)! Oh Mom i just love him!! I love him!! Can I see him?"
Me- Busted up laughing and still concerned why we love our poop and want to see them.
(And yes I let her see him)
Please tell me this is normal!?!?!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
But I am pretty sure that the only thing capable of doing what happened to our chickens is this:So we are now down to only one chicken, the past two nights our mystery intruder has quietly attacked and had a midnight snack. We didn't hear a thing the first night, but last night Matt and I both heard the chickens squawking so we ran out to see our chicken struggling. Matt ran inside put on his boots, a head lamp and grabbed his bow. (Now if I was only smart enough to snap a picture of that!! White underwear and work boots are a great combination!) He saw the raccoon but I was terrified it was going to attack me, sorry Matt I am NOT a good flashlight holder!, so by the time he convinced me to come out and stand behind him the monster was gone. So Matt tried to set a trap but the devil outsmarted us and somehow finished off our chicken. Sorry to the neighbors who we may have woken up at 3:00 am. On a good note-miraculously the black one hid quite well, is unharmed and Saige is content with playing with only one now. Poor thing, its seen its nights of tragedy the past two nights.... We'll see what happens tonight.