I normally don't do these things, but I thought why not, a moment to think about Matt, hey I can do that. Sorry Matt I know you will probably not enjoy this, but I don't think you really read our blog so HA!...
1. Where did you meet? **Note this is kind of odd and random, just hope it makes sense and you follow***I worked with his brother, Nate, and Nate set me up with Matt's friend Cj, after hanging out with Cj a few times he brought Matt to come to my house to visit. Matt was different than any other guy I had ever met, I thought he was a little odd but in a good way. A few months went by, Matt moved to Provo, and then we finally started hanging out.
2. How long did you date before you were married? After hanging out with all of our friends for FOREVER, we finally decided to publicly announce we liked each other. After all that it took almost THREE years, but then we were married.
3. How long have you been married? It was three years on June 14th.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always so willing to give me back rubs, and brings me a root beer for my "root beer kind of day". Also surprises me with Cabelas red licorice, Oh so yummy. We are both terrible at surprises, but i love the phone calls telling me what surprise he is bringing me!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I agree where do I begin..... (sorry Matt, don't get upset) I love your eyes, your knobby knees, your shaved head and of course your cute buttock. (thank heavens saige got his, sorry milo you got mine, (thats a post in itself))
6.What is your favorite quality of his? I have always loved his strong will and that amazing drive and determination that he doesn't want all to know exists, but those who do know you see right through that hard exterior. I admire his ability to talk to anyone and can relate with everyone!! And that sense of humor:
SORRY MATT FOUND OUT ABOUT THE PIC HAD TO DELETE IT!!!
(Need i say more?)
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Buddy. It use to endearing but he now refers to everyone like that, so not so much, but anytime anyone says "hey buddy" i think of him and laugh. So its still good.
8. What is his favorite color? (I agree Jennica, is this even a real question?) browns or greens. Anything neutral and earth tones.
9. What is his favorite food? Sushi
10. What is his favorite sport? His sports are a bit different then most guys. He loves to watch football, basketball, etc. but he doesn't really participate in them. He is a hunter. Bow hunter. Need I say more?
11. When and Where was your first kiss? After he moved to Provo at his house on 8th north and I don't know the date, and I know Matt has no idea.
12. What do you like to do together? NOTHING! We both usually have a million things going on, so if we can just sit and talk that is our favorite. Sitting watching Saige, usually laughing at her shocking things, tickling Milo. And cooking together, Matt is a great cook.
13. Do you have any children? Yes, Saige 2 and Milo almost 9 months! Having them so soon in our marriage makes up for the 3 years of dating right? that is what i tell myself!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is an amazing singer, but i love it when its just for me. Also he has great knowledge of the scriptures, which I am getting to pick his brain even more. (He never wants to be the know-it-all who talks to much!)
15. Who said I love you first? He did. We both felt it long before we said it, but were both too stubborn to say it first. Ha I won that one.
16. What is his favorite type of music? Best way to describe his music is... coffee house. He likes acoustic stuff, but if the lyrics of any song have some great deep meaning he is all for it. Ben Harper is his love and secret crush.
18. Do you think he will read this? Only if someone tells him about it, he doesn't really know how to log on to our blog!!!
I LOVE YOU MATT!!
I Tag--- Natalie Smith, Jen Barney, Bonnie, Sadie and Jo, and anyone else!