Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Prep

Holidays get crazy at the store. Sometimes I survive on about 2-3 hours of sleep each night and the hustle and bustle of the many people that come in keeps the adrenaline going and makes it work. But I do try to make sure we celebrate at home too. This year we added Alex.


With the help of pinterest we had some great ideas and were able to surprise the kids most mornings- sometimes I was so tired I forgot- but I used the excuse that I was up too late that he couldn't leave hehe.


Shame on me, I didn't get many pictures but this one has them laughing. Silly Alex got the bath toys out and had a grand old time in the tub.





We finally got our tree up, much later than I usually do. I was kind of in a funk this year and wasn't totally motivated- I blame work it pretty much takes over! But we got our decor up and we were set. A few weeks before Christmas Saige had her dance recital. She was more than excited.


"jolly old saint Nicholas" was the song, and I must say their group had the cutest costumes!


Thanks Mrs. Tracy for a fun time! Hopefully after all this we are ready for CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: