Friday, October 12, 2012

More Birthday Celebrating...

May 24, 2012

Okay not really but kind of. My present to myself from Matt was tickets to go see The Civil Wars. (In case you have no idea who the Civil Wars are, here you go- Thank me later!)





We started out with dinner at The New Yorker with our buddies Adam and Natalie.




And not taking anytime to take a picture of our yummy food until after it was gone. You get the idea!



Then headed over to the Depot to make it just in time to hear a great new band Milo Greene. (Made sure to grab a poster for our Milo. Made him super excited!)

Heard some great music, hung out with some great friends, and got to spend some time with my handsome hubby, which is never enough! The Civil Wars puts on a great show, her voice makes me wish I could sing!



Matt was so cute, kept saying how much Saige would love to have been there (which is very true, she has Matt's love of music), and recorded a few songs so she could watch it. And she made sure to watch as much as she could over the course of the next few days. 

Love you Matt. Thanks for celebrating this 30th year with me. I wouldn't want to be celebrating with anyone else. You are the love of my life, and can't wait to spend the next 30 years with this handsome face.




No comments: