Monday, November 2, 2009

CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



why is it that my children seem to find every piece of candy? I swear I have put it up out of their reach, and then Milo comes walking down the hall with ANOTHER SUCKER!! Good thing I love these monsters! Fun pictures to come, I may post some fun summer photos that I finally downloaded!


Hope everyone had a great halloween, and I am giddy inside for the fun fall and Thanksgiving festivites, its becoming a close second to Halloween for me!! Yeah for FOOD Holidays!

Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Connie Whitesides said...

I agree with the fall giddiness. I don't know what it is about this year, but i am excited. More excited than usual. Maybe it is the candy (which by the way, I think it might be genetic, they got it from me!)
Thanks for the fun time on Sunday. I always love being with you and your family.